Fleet - Consolidation of Parking
Traffic Regulation Orders
To consolidate all existing parking Traffic Regulation Orders (TRO) into one, to reflect what exists on the ground in Fleet town centre and the surrounding areas. In addition, to produce amendment or variation TROs where necessary, to include in the Consolidation Order.
- Traffic Management
- Public Consultation
- Parking Strategies and Management
- Full waiting restrictions survey of the area defined by the TROs.
- Preparation of Consolidation Order, reflecting what is on the ground – unless what is on the ground is incorrect, then an amendment Order is created and incorporated within the Consolidation Order.
- Updating Parkmap mapping software system to correspond with Consolidation Order.
- Advertising Consolidation Order and collating any responses/objections.
- Large number of small TROs created and accumulated over the years (some dating back to 1961!).
- Inconsistencies with what was written in the TROs and what was laid on the ground.
- Incorrect markings laid on the ground in some cases.
Hart District Council
0333 700 4001Contact us