Enabling Infrastructure for Orpington
Housing Development (P2473)
To provide a single enabling package of detailed civil engineering design and technical services covering all the highways and drainage infrastructure.
- Detailed Engineering Drawings and Construction Specification
- Technical reports and submissions for BREEAM and Code Assessments
- Negotiation and Implementation of the formal Highways and Drainage legal agreements
Skillcrown Homes proposed a development of eight flats and twenty houses for shared ownership and general needs rent for Affinity Homes. The Stilwell Partnership were appointed to undertake all the necessary infrastructure design to enable the development to proceed without delay.
For the construction of the development, we completed:
- The discharge of planning conditions related to drainage including a Flood Risk Assessment
- The section 106 connection application discharge consents and building-over agreement with the local drainage authority
- The section 116/185 sewer diversion application with the local drainage authority
- The SUR1/2 assessment to support the development’s Code for Sustainable Homes accreditation
- The section 278 agreement with the Highway Authority
In addition we produced:
- The ground modelling and profiling,
- The horizontal and vertical alignment of the estate roads and highway access.
- A supporting Autotrack analysis for servicing and emergency vehicle access.
- The detailed design of the development’s foul and surface water drainage system
- Construction details and Specification of materials and workmanship
Fordcroft Road, Orpington
0333 700 4001Contact us