Paradise Street, Cambridge
To prepare a Construction and Environmental Management Plan (CMP) to satisfy and Discharge Planning Conditions.
Our civil engineering services provided:
We prepared and submitted a CMP which included a Dust Management Plan.
Planning Permission had been granted for a three-storey building to accommodate five studio flats and minor alterations to an existing building. One of the Conditions attached to the Planning Consent by Cambridge City Council was that a CMP was to be submitted, in advance of the construction works.
Production of a Construction and Environmental Management Plan including a Dust Management Plan considered:
- The Site and Surroundings
- The General Construction Strategy and Logistics
- Site Waste Minimisation Measures & Dust Generation
- Construction Management and Site Controls
- Vehicle Types Required and Delivery Procedures
- Mitigation Measures for Construction Traffic
- Security and Health & Safety
- Details of Any Hoardings
- Materials and Plant Storage
- Implementation and Monitoring
- Pedestrian and Cyclist Safety
- Consultation with Residents, Neighbours and Office Users
The CMP was submitted and approved by Cambridge City Council in February 2017
- Private Client
0333 700 4001Contact us